Monday, January 28, 2008

The Exam Mix

Compiled and designed for people who are having their exams. Nothing tops off a mixtape like this with Frank Sinatra's I Did It My Way at the end. How bad can bad be right?

Status : Not in possession of it

  1. Crooked Teeth - Death Cab for Cutie
  2. Move Along - All American Rejects
  3. Big - Planetshakers
  4. The Final Countdown - Europe
  5. I'm Ready - Jack's Mannequin
  6. Sweet November - Tegan & Sara
  7. Look After You - The Fray
  8. All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
  9. Building a Mystery - Sarah McLachlan
  10. Run - Snow Patrol
  11. Time After Time - Cyndi Lauper
  12. Cannonball - Damien Rice
  13. Came To The Rescue - Hillsong United
  14. Calendar Girl - Stars
  15. Heavy - Holly Brook
  16. I Did It My Way - Frank Sinatra

No comments: