Monday, January 28, 2008

Songs for a Sunny Day EP

By far one of my favorite mixes, cause I prepared it pretty nicely. It had a properly designed cover and all. Its also a favourite with me because it was simple, and the theme was quite happy. It was about sunny days, not the kind with blistering heat causing heat strokes, but you know, happy sunny days, with puffy clouds against a sky blue sky.

Status : Not in possession of it.

  1. Flowers in the Window - Travis
  2. The Henney Buggy Band - Sufjan Stevens
  3. Even Though I'm Fooling Around - Persephone's Bees
  4. Hard to Find - American Analog Set
  5. Lost At Sea - Eisley

This was a momentous mixtape, because from here on, I decided to impose some quality control, not only on the song choice, but to packaging, concept art and all that. Too bad, I don't have the album art with me, I searched my whole computer earlier, and apparently I deleted it. But thank God, I have a hard copy printed on A4 paper. So its not all lost for good.

No comments: